- Ewers, L. & Bakken, L. (2011) Undergraduate Perceptions of Science Training and Research (UPSTAR): The Transfer Student Perspective.
- Granholm, K., Coffin Koch, L., Lingren Clark, B., & Gruszka, L. (2011) Recipe for success: Indentifying the impact of incoming characteristics on transfer student transition, retention, and graduation.
- Luzbetak, A. (2010). Supplementing transfer student advising with online transfer articulation resources for satellite campuses.
- Cohen-La Valle, R. & Citera, M. (2009). Transfer student self-reliance and its relationship to adjustment and academic performance in the millennial transfer student.
- Zerquera, D. & Wallace, L. (2009). An exploration of transfer trends and perceptions of newly implemented levels of transfer and articulation policies, the Indiana case.
- Peska, S. & Bragg, D. (2008). Timing is everything: a comparative study of the adjustment of fall and mid-year community college transfer students as a public four-year university.
- Stinard, C. & Jungblut, B. (2008). University of community college collaboration in pre-admission advising: improving students’ transition to the university and progress to graduation.
- Martinez, R. (2007). The effects of internal and external factors on transfer student access to elite public universities.
- Ray, M. & Jedinak, A. (2007). Technology and transitions: academic usage among traditional age transfer students.
- Townsend, B. & Wilson, K. (2006). University actions and dimensions affecting transfer students’ academic and social integration.